IT Security, Data Security & Confidentiality
All the offices and production facilities of Hi-Tech are custom-bond. Random checks are carried out to prevent any kind of violation of guidelines.
The salient features of Hi-Tech's Security Policy include:
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized persons into Hi-Tech's premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel are present on Hi-Tech's premises to guard the property.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employees is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area.
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission.
- Nothing can be taken out of the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel has his own password and access to his given computer/workstation is also restricted.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and therefore there are no overlapping areas of work.
The salient features of Hi-Tech's Confidentiality Policy include:
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- Hi-Tech agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- Hi-Tech agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, Hi-Tech will destroy all raw and processed data.